Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Entry the 37th: Another Victim - Apocalypse Now

I heard of Another Victim from listening to The Oath That Keeps Me Free . Between two of the songs, Karl Buechner thanks a number of bands, one of which was Another Victim. So when I saw this EP for sale somewhere I immediately snapped it up. It was right along the lines of the music I was most enjoying at the time, something like a slowed down Hatebreed, but with a bunch of straightedge lyrics.

This is still decent. A little slow perhaps, but Nothing amazing certainly, but I certainly enjoyed listening to it, and listening did not come with the twinges of shame that seem to have been so common lately on this project. That doesn't really sound like a ringing endorsement, and I suppose it's not, but given the right mood I'm totally down for Apocalypse Now.

Check out: A Lesson In Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment