Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Entry the 19th: Earth Crisis - The Oath That Keeps Me Free


The first Earth Crisis album released after I had started listening to them was a live album. Some kind of benefit for a family member or something. I had been almost unbearably excited for this to be released, and was only a little disappointed that it wasn't a new studio album. There were a couple of new songs though, which was enough to tide me over until a proper album was released later on.

I don't listen to this much these days. The two songs that were new on this album never appeared elsewhere which is cool, but the songs are also not exactly the most crucial Earth Crisis songs out there. Still, it's a pretty good album to put on when I'm feeling nostalgic for the live ExC experience.

Check out: Smash Or Be Smashed

No comments:

Post a Comment