Thursday, June 9, 2011

Entry the 31st: Fury Of Five - At War With The World

Oh boy. I bought this on the same day as the last record, which makes my track record for that particular day not so good. Yet again, the Victory Records catalog is to blame.

This one too would take some getting used to due to some awful clean vocals. Other than that there was definitely a real tough-guy thing going on, which may not have been all talk. There were some pictures of some pretty huge dudes in the liner notes. Some of the lyrics were appealing, like Inbred Hate, a song about lynching racists (although the guy does say "yankee doodle style"), but some were even too laughable to a sixteen year old boy. Do Or Die is a good example. It seems to be about playing cards, but you know, tougher.

I cannot really say that this was a great choice. I must have been desperate at this point in life for some new music, because apparently my standards were pretty low. Enjoy this video I discovered while writing this entry.


Yup. There you have it.

Check out: Inbred Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment