Friday, June 3, 2011

Entry the 25th: Integrity - Taste Of Every Sin

I love Integrity right? So why not just grab this without looking right? Well that's what I did. It was a compilation of alternate recordings of a bunch of Integrity songs from Seasons In The Size Of Days and a bunch of earlier demos. A bunch of the songs on here were ones that I did not have elsewhere and the opening track, a version of ATF Assault had Lemmy from Motorhead introducing the track, which is kind of cool. Other than a few tracks like Kingdom Of Heaven, March Of The Damned, and Rebirth this is mostly stuff I already had or had heard somewhere.

As I have mentioned before, I still really love listening to Integrity. There is some good stuff here, but it is a bit too much of a mishmash to really get played instead of one of their proper albums. Except maybe the last track, called Those Who Fear Tomorrow which, although I don't know if it is the original recording, is all good and this is the only recording of it I have.

Check out: Kingdom Of Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment