Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Entry the 16th: Strife - One Truth


Strife's first full length, One Truth, was a fine record, but unfortunately it suffered from not being In This Defiance. Too bad for this record, because it really was pretty good, and if I had gotten it before In This Defiance I would have listened to it a lot. Alas this was not the case, and so whenever I felt like listening to Strife, it was rare that this found its way to my CD player.

I still feel this way about One Truth but I think that might not be entirely fair. If this record had the same production as its successor then I might be singing a different Strife tune. Some of the songs on In This Defiance were older songs, and they are probably my favorites, so what if?

Check out: Arms of the Few

1 comment:

  1. Where are the uodates? I'm waiting patiently for the updates!

    ReplyDelete