Monday, March 1, 2010

Entry the 6th: Integrity - Humanity Is The Devil

I bought this the same day as "Gomorrah's Season Ends" at the Music City in Polo Park. It probably would have been June-ish 1997. Another album that I was led to by the Victory Style compilation, this would be the first album I ever got that made me feel a little uneasy. I didn't really know what to make of all the Process Church stuff, but I'm glad the internet was useless back then because this album would have lost all of its mystique.

Integrity is probably the only band that I was listening to in the infancy of my music-geekdom that didn't disappoint me within a year or two. They still haven't disappointed. This band, and this EP remain favorites to this day. "Vocal Test" is a great party-starter.

Check out: Abraxas Annihilation

No comments:

Post a Comment