Friday, March 12, 2010

Entry the 13th: Earth Crisis - Firestorm


Here is what really started it all for me. The song that first truly piqued my interest and directed me down the road to the realm of aggressive music was Firestorm. Long before picking up the actual Firestorm EP I had the song, coupled as it was with Forged In The Flames, on the Victory Style compilation. Those two songs make up half of this EP, the other half being Unseen Holocaust and Eden's Demise. Unseen Holocaust was really the only other good song on here, and that is why it took me so long to get the real thing.

I rarely listen to this nowadays, but in spite of that fact, the song Firestorm is still probably my most listened to song of all time. For anyone who had actually heard this song, that might sound a little strange. It's a pretty dull song by any standards but whatever standards I had when I was fifteen. I still love this though, and I consider the first time I heard this song as one of the most important milestones of my life to date. It was that big a deal.

Check out: Firestorm/Forged In The Flames

No comments:

Post a Comment