Thursday, March 11, 2010

Entry the 11th: Sick Of It All - Live In A World Full of Hate


Sometime in the fall of 1997, I picked up this album at The Cellar. I don't think I knew it was a live album when I bought it, but the disappointment didn't last because it turned out that this was exciting to listen to in the same way as The California Takeover. In particular the opening barrage of Injustice System, It's Clobberin' Time, and Violent Generation all without pause gave the impression of an extremely intense live show. I'd still never been to a hardcore show, or really any concert for that matter, so this was still as close as I could get to the action.

It's still fun to listen to, but since I've been to countless shows at this point it's not the same as it was then. Still, I'd go see them if they turned up in Toronto, and since they're still around, you never know.

Check out: Injustice System

No comments:

Post a Comment