Friday, February 26, 2010

Entry The 0th

I've decided to embark on a fantastic journey through my record collection. I'm starting with the very first record I got, and then going in order right up to the end. I'm going to listen to each and every one. I don't know how long it will take me, or whether or not I'll get sick of the idea a tenth of the way through, but I'm going to give it a shot. I'll list everything I listen to here, and make some comments where I think appropriate.

Some of you have been instrumental in introducing me to different stuff, some of you have been along with me for most of the way, some of you are in the MGC, and maybe some of you just need something to waste your time on. In any case, I thought that some of you might be interested. Comments, mockery, and other cruel words welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment