Monday, May 30, 2011

Entry the 20th: 108 - One Path For Me Through Destiny


So I had been given some dub of some New York hardcore compilation, and 108 was on there. Whatever was on that tape I did not find on One Path For Me Through Destiny. I figured I'd probably like anything. Turned out that;

1) This is a live recording
2) This is terrible

So whatever it was that attracted me to this band in the first place was sorely lacking here. Not that I only listened to it once and never spun it again, but considering in particular what was to be my next acquisition this did not see a lot of action.

Listening to this today, it is only worse than it was when I was 15 and a whole lot dumber. So much cringing at all this krishnacore nonsense but I got all the way through it.

Check out: When Death Closes Your Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment